How frequently DOES THE BRUSH HEAD NEED TO BE CHANGED?
We recommend replacing the brush head after 3 months. Here are some signs that your brush head needs to be replaced:
- Frayed/Bent Bristles: This is a sign that your brush head should be replaced. Frayed bristles are not effective at cleaning your teeth
- Fuzzy Teeth Feeling: This indicates that there is leftover bacteria or plaque on your teeth after brushing. Your teeth should feel soft and squeaky clean after brushing your teeth
- Bad Breath: Your breath should be fresh after each brushing session. Bad breath after brushing can indicate brush needs to be replaced due to buildup of bad bacteria.
HOW DOES THE BRUSH COME OFF THE UNIT?
You can remove the brush head by pulling the brush up from the bottom to remove it from the stem. Do not do these:
- Do not remove/pull from the Silicone Wrap: This can cause the over wrapping to be removed or wear off. Instead, pull the brush up from the LED light assembly instead.
- Don't Pull From the Top: This can cause issues with the system, so please avoid this.
Why is brush head more effective?
Full mouth clean in 30 seconds
- Comfortable Fit: Our brush heads are designed to flexibly move around the contours of your mouth, making it easier and more comfortable than our competitors
- Lower Surface Width: With a lower surface width, bristles can more effectively remove plaque from all areas of your teeth.
- Soft Bristled Comfort: Soft bristles clean more effectively while reducing friction and pressure against your gums and teeth protecting against gum recession.
How do I clean my brush head?
Having a clean toothbrush is important and allows for the most optimal cleaning experience. Here are a few ways to ensure your brush head remains clean after each use:
- Hot Water Rinse: Before and after each brush, run hot water through your bristles. This will help to remove any excess bacteria build up. The water should be almost steaming.
- Mouthwash Soak: You can use your mouthwash to disinfect your brush head. Soak it bristle side down for around 2 minutes after you brush. This can wear down brush head a little more quickly.
- UV Sanitization: UV Sanitization can work, but can be costly. It is not necessary, but is another option if you have that available to you.
Can I still consume red wine and coffee?
Yes, absolutely! Our LED whitening can remove these stains that are caused by these drinks. Drinking water after consuming these will help keep your teeth even whiter and of course, its best if you can us SANIWhite after you drink these things.